- Full payment is required prior to delivery for all online orders. All wines shall remain the property of ORD Fine Wines Group (One Red Dot Trading Limited) until paid in full.
- Successfully completed orders will be processed on the same day and deliveries will be scheduled for the next available delivery day as follows: -
- Hong Kong Island – Monday, Wednesday & Friday*
- Kowloon and New Territories – Tuesday & Thursday*
*Excluding Public Holidays and when Typhoon Signal No. 8 and or Black Rainstorm Weather Warnings are in force.
- Customers are requested to inspect orders upon delivery and to inform us immediately of any physical damage.
All wines are sold “AS-IS”, no return or exchange of goods after 2 days following delivery or for wines with a vintage of 15 years old or more. Bottles that are opened, consumed in part or whole or damaged in anyway will not be considered for return or exchange. All wines are pre-inspected but we cannot guarantee the quality of the contents or guarantee against corked bottles. All wines shall remain ORD Fine Wines Group property until paid in full.
- Free promotion items and some heavily discounted or clearance items may not be eligible for return or exchange.
- Minimum order for free delivery is HKD1,500.00 which includes most of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories otherwise a minimum delivery charge of HKD120.00 (Hong Kong Island) or HKD100.00 (Kowloon and the New Territories) will be applied. Moreover, certain delivery areas are subject to a surcharge as follows:
- Ma Wan – HKD200.00
- Lantau, Sunny Bay, Tung Chung and HK International Airport – HKD350.00
- Discovery Bay – HKD450.00
- Outlying Islands – Please contact our staff for details